BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES
Job Description: We currently have entry-level openings for candidates who want to build a career in business to business sales and sales management. No experience is necessary, but the right attitude is a must.
- Can you comfortably talk to anyone?
- Can you manage a complex calendar?
- Can you write a business email?
- Can you drive to achieve the goal regardless of setbacks?
Training and Development Program
The successful candidates will begin our intensive 12-month Sales & Leadership Excellence Program working directly with one of the firm's partners. You will gain hands-on-training and mentoring in the following areas.
- Developing prospecting workflows, cold calling, email engagement, etc.
- Developing industry-specific knowledge to enhance lead sourcing and engagement with prospects.
- Market research and lead research best practices.
- Verbal sales and persuasion skill development.
- Effective email communication and business proposal development.
- Building and managing a prospect pipeline that delivers consistent results.
- Quick-witted thinker who can synthesize information quickly and accurately
- Strongly motivated by continual development, rapid career advancement, and earnings
- Must possess a high degree of organization, with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- A competitive entrepreneurial mindset, approach and strong independent work ethic
- Team player
A competitive base salary that rapidly increases based on performance, uncapped commissions and bonuses for meeting individual and team targets and marketing goals. We also provide unlimited vacation time, comprehensive individual and family health and benefits plans, and a professional environment that takes into account the necessity for a healthy work-life balance while supporting your development and recognizing your success.
This is a full-time position with the opportunity to telecommute from your home office work in our New York Headquarters or a little of both. Flexible scheduling of work hours is expected once hire completes a probationary introductory period. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. All resumes will be reviewed in a timely fashion, and qualified candidates will be contacted within one week of application.
Please submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter that clearly states why you would be a good fit for this opportunity via email. In the subject line, please reference "Sales & Leadership Program - NYC ." EMAIL RESUMES TO: email@example.com.